Poised to react quickly to new or changing markets, ECI provides quality service and innovative products that meet or exceed our customers' needs and expectations. ECI promotes open communication, integrity and pride throughout the development of true supplier-customer relationships. As a result, we are able to share the recognition and rewards with our customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders.
ECI is a global designer/manufacturer of custom electromagnetic components. From our facilities in the U.S. and Europe, we support worldwide markets ranging from consumer & commercial to military & aerospace. ECI is your complete source for leading-edge passive magnetic components spanning a broad range of reliable and cost-effective solutions. Established in 1947 (cage code #00204), ECI is an international manufacturer of electromagnetic components supplying OEM's and CEM's around the world.
ECI headquarters, Westfield, Massachusetts, ITAR registered facility
- 30,000 Square Feet
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Finance, Manufacturing, Quality, R&D, Design, Test & Mfg. Engineering
- Military and "Hi-Rel" manufacturing
- Low volume & Semi-automated commercial manufacturing
- Pilot & backup production
ECI KFT, Tatabanya, Hungary
- RoHS facility
- Med – High Volume Manufacturing
- 35,000 Square Feet
- Design & Mfg. Engineering
- Local material sourcing
- Support for European customers
ECI supports applications within diversified markets including: Aerospace, Automotive, Avionics, Communications, Consumer, Industrial Controls, Instruments, Marine, Medical, Military and Power Supplies. ECI supports world-wide requirements for standard or custom products ranging in volume from 1 part to millions of parts
ECI has a fully staffed, expert engineering department ready to assist with the selection of a standard product, the development of a custom product on a standard platform or to design a custom solution to a particularly challenging application. With a reference design library of over 20,000 designs, and our many years of engineering experience, ECI can quickly propose an engineered solution for your particular application. ECI continually invests in Research & Development to exploit new technology, materials & methods by analyzing & anticipating industry trends.
ECI uses many technologies, including:
- Injection molded ferrites
- "Case-less" surface mount technology
- ECI designed & patented, automated "Orbital" & "Shuttleless" toroidal winders
- Planar & Integrated magnetics
ECI maintains state of the art manufacturing equipment in all of our facilities. Equipment includes multihead high speed automated bobbin winders, ECI designed & patented automated toroidal winders, automated pin-insertion, soldering, automated testing/data recording, complete environmental treatment equipment for coating, potting & vacuum encapsulation. With our "bar-coded" integrated manufacturing process, worldwide sourcing of raw materials, and ISO9001 Quality System, ECI delivers complete customer satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality System
- Conforms to the past requirements of MIL-I-45208 and MIL Q9858
- ECI designs, manufactures & tests magnetic components to military standards including:
- Soldering operators & inspectors certified to:
- Workmanship standards include:
- ECI Westfield is an ITAR registered facility
- Agency specs include: UL, CSA, IEC, EN, IEEE, ANSI
- UL recognized insulation systems File #E90757
- RoHS compliant per 2011/65/EU